A Midwestern transplant to San Diego, Dr. Carrie Roeder takes full advantage of our incredible climate.
When not in her office, Dr. Roeder enjoys working in her vegetable and herb garden, playing soccer with her daughter, reading and taking long walks with her dog. She loves cooking scrumptious, healthy meals for her family and manages to squeeze in yoga and Pilates sessions too. Dr. Roeder’s passion in life, restoring health to her patients so that they may enjoy life is reflected in her zest for continued learning.
• Qualified Medical Evaluator, Irvine California
· Certification, 2003
• Life Chiropractic College West, Hayward California
· Graduated with honors, Magna cum Laude, 2001
• Indiana University, Bloomington Indiana
· Bachelors of Arts in Environmental Science & German